Everest Base Camp Trek
- 16 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- An altitude-5545 meter with stunning views of Everest
- An experience the art, culture and history of Nepal, UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu,
- Take a wonderful flight to Lukla, about 35 minutes
- Embark on one of the World's most famous treks
- Meeting the real mountain people (Sherpa), their lifestyle, Awe-inspiring
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery in Khumbu.
- Enjoying, local cuisine on the trail and in tea houses
- Hike to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar admire the fabulous of worlds highest peaks, Everest, Amadablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku, Lhotse and around Khumbu icefall
Everest Base Camp Trek - Best travelers destination in the world's Backbone of Everest region, Nepal
The Name and function are similar in a few of moment but Everest is the highest peak in the world. Every
Mountain scenery is a great view of Everest. Lots of
Natural, Cultural and Ecological combination is great backbone of Everest Region Mountain scenery also god gifted beauty. We don’t forget about this beauty while one time we visited. Lots of Ecological varieties are made jealous of audience, cultural heritage also equally effective in human for Everest base camp. Their Trades, Cultural aspect are very civilized and developed when we will feel Respected. Finally, The Everest Base Camp Trekking is a suitable Trek trails .Therefore they winning every trekker heart when they visited Everest Base Camp.
Ecological System is highly altitude but generally we survive easily. Many Mountains views are also stolen Tourist soul
Everest base camp trek is also gives an insight into the lives and culture of Sherpa people in Everest (Khumbu) region. We considered as a Moderate trekking route in Nepal, but it does not mean that you require any previous trekking or mountaineering experience. Besides trekking, take a glimpse into the life of world famous climbers, the Sherpa. The trek further provides an immense opportunity to survey around the world heritage site of the Sagarmatha National Park which hosts a variety of Himalayan flora and fauna and to explore the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world.
Gorkha Adventure to organize a camping (Tented camp) or Teahouse / Lodge camp trekking but most of trekkers chosen the teahouse basis Everest base camp trekking in previous and they were happy with staying in teahouse / lodge and also teahouse trek package is comparatively cheaper than camping trek package so please choose a trekking either teahouse or camping, we are happy to organize Everest base camp trekking holiday as per your wish on traveler.
Trip Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4,264ft) airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and trek preparations
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla (35minute) – Trekking to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), 3/4 hour
Day 04: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11,280 ft), 6 hour
Day 05: A rest day in Namche Bazar
Day 06: Trek Namche Bazzar to Deboche (3820m/1253ft), 5/6 hour
Day 07: Trek Deboche to Dingboche (4360m/14304ft), 4 hour
Day 08: Trek Dingboche to Duglha (4,600m/15,090ft), 3 hour
Day 09: Trek Duglha to Lobuche (4940m/16,207 ft), 3 hour
Day 10: Trek Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170m/16,961ft) - Everest Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft) - Gorak Shep, 8/9 hour
Day 11: Trek Gorakshep to Kala Patthar down to Pheriche (4280m/14,070 ft), 8 hour
Day 12: Trek Pheriche to Tengboche (3867m), 5 hour
Day 13: Trek back Tengboche to Namche Bazaar -Monjo (2835m), 6/7 hour
Day 14: Trek back Monjo to Lukla (2840m), 4/5 hour
Day 15: Flight Back to Lukla - Kathmandu (1350m) 35 minutes.
Day 16: Final departure for your onward destination.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
|Guaranted||USD $||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure (Airport/hotel) pick up and drop-up by private transport.
- Three night's twin sharing basis accommodation in 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Entrance fee and guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Domestic flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) for both ways.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners) during the trek.
- An entry fee of Everest National park and necessary TIMS permit of Trekking (Please 2 passport size photo for permit).
- All ground transport from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / guest house.
- One highly experienced, helpful and professional license holder English speaking guide.
- The required numbers of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two trekker/guets).
- All our staff Salary, Food, accommodation, flight ticket, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure if required (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after finished the trip).
- First aid medicine kit.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal govt. taxes, vat and services charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- An international airfare and tax
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (in case of your flight change or delay in Airport) early return from the mountain.
- An extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view