Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 21 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing in World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Scenic drive through countryside from Kathmandu to Beshishahar
- Stunning view from Annapurna Himalaya: Mt.Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Fishtail, Himchuli, Lanjung Himal, Nadichuli and others.
- Hiking in PoonHill (3,210 M)
- Amazing scenic landscape of Annapurna Circuit
- Crossing over the Thorong La Pass (5416 M)
- The deepest gorge of the world-KaliGandaki Valley
- Natural hot spots at Tatopani
- Muktinath: Both religious sites of the HIndus and Buddhists.
- Researh & experience the many ethnic groups, and their culture and tradition
Annapurna Circuit Trekking in Annapurna region, Nepal
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the excellent & longest trekking circuits in the world. The deepest Gorge in the world .The deepest Gorge in the world, the Kali Gandaki Gorge is included in the Annapurna Circuit Trek. This circuit includes whole Annapurna Area along with Thorong La Pass. The trek is quiet challenging & thrilling but it offers best close views of beautiful mountains.
The trek starts from Besisahar that passes through typical villages, agricultural lands & forests .As we continue our trek we will observe various ethnic communities, cultures & old day lifestyles of people. We will get an opportunity to enjoy moving through the strange paths, ridges & fields. The view of Annapurna & Himchuli through the path we trek is really mesmerizing. The trail even goes through Manang valley & lower Mustang which reflects Tibetan influenced life style. From here, we can see beautiful views of Mt.Machhapuchre, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Tilicho peak & Gangapurna.The circuit takes us to Muktinath Temple. Muktinath is taken as the holy place for both Hindu and Buddhist. The Annapurna Circuit Trek will end as we visit some Gompas in the Marpha Village.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and Trek Preparation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besishahar (823 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Trek from Besishahar to Bahundanda (1,430 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje (1,560 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani (1,881 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,725 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,100 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3,500 m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Manang.
Day 11: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,090 m), 5 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4,420 m), 4 hrs, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 13: Thorang Phedi to Thorong-La (Cross over 5,416 m), then trek down to Muktinath (3,802 m), 8 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 14: Trek from Muktinath to Marpha (2,670 m), via Kagbeni - Jomsom, 6 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 15: Trek from Marpha to Kalopani (2,480 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 16: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1,219 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 17: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,860 m), 7 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 18: Trek from Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1,951 m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 19: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul (1,070 m), 4 hrs, then 1 hour drive to Pokhara (827 m). Overnight at Guest house.
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,350 m), 7 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
Day 21: Transfer to the (TIA) airport, departure for your homeland.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and Departure (Airport/Hotel) Picks up and Drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- Guided city tour by private tourist vehicle.
- Full day sightseeing at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu and Patan.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide.
- Three nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis 3 star hotels and (One nights-Pokhara) including bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar by local bus and Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English Speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS Card for trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show
- All our Nepal government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Tip for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes' section.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view