Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- 15 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Majestic view of Himalayas from Poon Hill and ABC: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, South Annapurna, Fishtail, Himchuli & Annapurna I, II, IV.
- Beautiful views of Annapurna Glacier & Dhaulagiri Ice Fall.
- Involved the different ethnic communities and their life style.
- Natural Hot Spring Shower at Jhinu.
Annapurna Base camp Trekking in Nepal
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the best trekking destinations in Nepal around the Mt.Annapurna. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world. Every year large number of tourists from all over the world who comes Nepal chooses Annapurna Base Camp Trek as their trekking destination. The variety of natural & cultural beauties can be enjoyed with exploring various classical local traditions.
The trekkers who already enjoyed trekking in this place considered Annapurna Base Camp Trek as “Heaven of Himalayas”. We recommend Annapurna Base Camp Trek to those who love to enjoy flora, fauna & breathtaking views of mountain ranges.
The trekking starts from beautiful city Pokhara. The trail follows with the close view of waterfalls, beautiful villages, agricultural lands, forests with various flowers & birds. It even includes the panoramic views of Mt.Annapurna, Mt.Dhaulagiri, Shikhar, Tukucke Peak, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) & many others.
As per our experience we recommend you to make Annapurna Base Camp Trek especially on the Spring: Month of February, March, May, June and Autumn : Month of September, October, November & December.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (850m) and overnight at hotel, 6 hour
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m), overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m) Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Early Morning, Hiking to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m). Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong (2170), Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Dovan (2600m), Overnight at Guest house.
Day08: Trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp (3789m), Overnight at guest house.
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m), Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Trek to Bamboo (2310m), Over Night at Guest house.
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1780m) Hot Spring, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12: Trek to Pothana (1900m), Overnight Guest house.
Day 13: Trek to Dhampus phedi and drive to Pokhara (850m), Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist coach, Overnight at Hotel
Day 15: Final departure for your onward destination.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and Departure (Airport/Hotel) Picks up and Drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- Two nights in (Kathmandu) Two Night's in (Pokhara) in twin sharing basis 3 star hotels including, bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus.(If required (Kathmandu to Pokhara by plane)
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English Speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS Card for trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show
- All our Nepal government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Tip for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘cost Includes' section.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view