Yala Peak Climbing
- 14 Days
- Nepal-Yala Peak, Langtang valley
- Min: 2 Pax
- Amazing scenery and wildlife sight.
- Lowlands to the arid trans-Himalayan experince.
- Aamazing view from Top of the Yala Peak (5,555m).
- A Unique culture and live hood.
- Walking in Langtang National Park Area.
Yala Peak Climbing
Yala Peak (5500m) is one of the easier less technical and popular trekking Peak (Climbing Peak) in Langtang area of Nepal. Langtang trekking area is the central north part of Nepal Himalayas. Yala Peak does not require mountaineering Experience. Every one with simple trekking experience can bear to climb this Peak. However at fewer place we have to use our hands, where axes are useful but not obligatory. The Peak lies just to the North of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley. Yala Peak is one of the Border Mountains between Nepal and Tibet which is separated just by a ridge.
Yala peak climbing offers superb Himalayan views of several snowy mountains belonging to Nepal and Tibet like Lantang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya kanga peak, Gangchempo, Shishapangma etc. To reach in Yala Peak Base Camp from Katmandu, we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, and then trek up the valley for five days. Kyanjin Gompa 3800m is situated below Langtang Lirung (7246 m) and we spend three days acclimatizing taking day-hikes in spectacular surroundings. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatize, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit. After summit the Yala Peak you will be returned either direct to Dhunche or via Gosainkund pass trekking to Helambu. Trekkers / climbers can also make Langtang Ganja la pass trekking after summit the Yala Peak.
Gorkha Adventure offers full board package for this Yala Peak climbing as a unique adventure including climbing permit from NMA and all other necessary logistics form arrival up to departure from Kathmandu. Upon your request we do also offer only base camp service of this peak climbing where the climber may arrange all required logistics for above the base camp. Yet, the company provides the peak permit. The route of this trekking and climbing lies in Langtang Region.
We invite both the climbers requiring full board service or base camp service for this Yala Peak Climbing. Our service includes the proper maps of the trekking and climbing route, hygienic high altitude food cooked freshly by our experienced cooks, experienced and professional trekking and climbing Sherpas and guides, sufficient and quality logistics, properly arranged arrival and departure transfers, well managed accommodation and tours to Kathmandu.
The amazing Himalayan scenery with many breathtaking mountains, we descend from the Langtang Valley as far as Syabru Basi and retrace the same trail or follow a different trail, through the Sing Gomba, to the sacred lakes of Gosainkund then cross the Laurebina La (4,610m) and through the lovely villages of the Helambu region before returning back to Kathmandu. We at Gorkha Adventure are glad to organize your Yala Peak Climbing according to your desires and your time schedule with our experienced climbing Guides and expert staff.
Day to Day Trip itinerary
Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 :Half-day sightseeing and Trip preparation.Overnight at hotel
Day 03 :Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1440m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04 :Trek to Sherpa Gaon(2410m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05 :Trek to Gomba Gaon(3470m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06 :Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07 :Explore day in Kyanjing Gumba.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 08 :Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4,800m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09 :Rest day for acclimatization.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 10 :Climb Base Camp to Summit.Camp.
Day 11 :Trek back to Lama Hotel (2,470m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12 :Trek trek back to Syabrubesi (1440m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 13 :Drive Syabrubesi to Kathmandu (1350m) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14 :Final departure, transfer to International airport for your onward destination
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure by private transport.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during trekking and climbing
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Services of English speaking, trained and experienced staff including Tour guide, trekking guide (leader), climbing guide (leader), assistant guides and porters
- Including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in mountains
- Porter (between every 2 person basis) Max.25-30 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, equipments
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Yala Peak climbing permit
- Good quality Tents and Kitchen utensils for camping
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Agency duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map(if required)
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments
- Medical kit,Travel and rescue arrangements
- Required Nepal Government taxes/royalties
- Agency services Charge
- Welcome and farewell dinner
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- Your Travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
- Tipping for Guide and Porters.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift. Personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax.
- Things which not mention above our services.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view