Thorong Peak Climbing
- 15 Days
- Nepal-Thorong Peak,Annapurna Circuit
- Min: 2 Pax
- Senic Drive from Kathmandu to Chame
- Amazing view of Thorong la and many more annapurna and Dhaulagri Range.
- Culture diversity and ethic cast of household thakali paople.
- Hindus and Buddhist Pilgrim place of Muktinath Temple.
Thorong Peak Climbing
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu(1,350m) Airport transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Preparation for the Climbing and paperwork. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Chame(2670m)By Private Jeep. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek to Pisang(3000m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Manang(3550m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06: Rest Day in Manang( Gongapurna Lake or Ice Lake).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07: Trek to Lader(4100m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to High Camp(4900m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Rest day in High Camp. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 10: Trek to Throng Top(5416m). Overnight at Tanted Camp.
Day 11: Climbing up Summit(6152m) then back to Throng Top. Overnight at Tanted Camp.
Day 12: Trek to Muktinath(3800m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 13: Trek down to Jomsom(2710m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 14: Morning flight from Jomsom to Pokhara then afternoon fly back to kathmandu.
Day 15: Departure to your homdland or next destination.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure by private transportation.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during trekking and climbing
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Services of English speaking, trained and experienced staff including Tour guide, trekking guide (leader), climbing guide (leader), assistant guides and porters
- Including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Domestic flights (Jomsom to Pokhara to Kathmandu) Ticket
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in mountain
- Porter (between every 2 person basis) Max.25-30 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, equipments
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Lobuche Peak climbing permit
- Good quality Tents and Kitchen utensils for camping
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Agency duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map(if required)
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments
- Medical kit,Travel and rescue arrangements
- Required Nepal Government taxes/royalties
- Agency services Charge
- Welcome and farewell dinner
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Lunch and dinner in kahtmandu.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- Your Travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
- Tipping for Guide,Sherpa and Porters.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift.Personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Things which not mention above our services.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view