Dhampus Peak Climbing
- 13 Days
- Nepal-Dhampus Peak
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing Tour: Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple
- Scenic flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Drive Prithivi Highway via Pokhara and Beni
- Feel the Gurung Culture
- Stunning natural beauty
- Amazing View more than thirty peaks from the top
- Climb to Dhampus Peak
Dhampus Peak Climbing
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport (1,350 m) and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Climbing Preparation and Half-day sightseeing including (Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupati Nath Temple).
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (827 m) Via to Beni 8/9 hrs by Private transport, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Beni to Marpha (2,670m), by local transport: 6-7 hrs, Overnight at Guesthouse.
Dy 05: Trek to Yak Kharka (3680 m ) 5/6 hrs, Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 06: Trek to Dhampus Base Camp (5,100m), 5-6 hrs, Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 07: Acclimatization Day at Dhampus Base Camp.
Day 08: Trek to High Camp (5,600 m), 4-5 hrs, O/N at tented camp
Day 09: Climbing Dhampus peak (6,012 m) and back to Dhampus Base Camp, 6-7 hrs, Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 10: Trek back to Marpha (2,670m), 6/7 hrs, Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom (2,710 m), 3 hrs, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12: Early Morning fly from Jomsom to Pokhara, 25 min, and Afternoon Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu, 30 minutes. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Final departure for your ownard destination.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure by private transport.
- Twin sharing basis accommodation hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Jomsom-pokhara-kathmandu flight Ticket.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners) during the trek.
- An entry fee of Annapurna Conservation Area project fee,TIMS permit of Trekking and climbing permit.
- All ground transport as per above itinerary.
- Twin sharing accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / guest house/Camping.
- Highly experienced, helpful and professional license holder English speaking Trekking guide and climbing Guide.
- The required numbers of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two trekker/guets).
- All our staff Salary, Food, accommodation, flight ticket, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure( if required)
- First aid medicine kit.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal govt. taxes, vat and services charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- An international airfare and tax
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for trekking Guide, Sherpa, Porters and driver (Tipping is expected).
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view