Safari Tour in Bardia National Park
- 7 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath and Buddhist Stupa.
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu- Nepaljung- Kathmandu.
- Sunset view from Bardia National Park.
- Memorable Jungle safari Tour .
- Local traditional culture and lifestyle their people
- Rare animal see in the Royal Bangal Tiger and one-horned Rhinoceros.
Safari Tour in Bardia National Park
Barddia National park is Nepal's largest and most untouched wildlife area. This park is located in the serene southern lowlands of the far west. Bardia is home to one of the last known herds of wild elephants in southasia and boasts six deer species as well as some three hundred resident and migratory bird species and much more ! This park is situated in western Nepal and compriese 374 meter square (968 Kilo meter square) of terrain together with banke the parks cover 586 meter square (1518 kilo meter aquare) and enconpass the largest protected area in the Tarai, The lowland plains of Nepal. The Park boasts more than 250 species of birds, including the rare Bengal florican, Sarus crane and many species of geese, ducks and parakeets. This park is the most undisturbed wilderness area in the Terai providing excellent habitats for most of the rare species of wildlife and birds such as rhinoceros, wild elephants, the Royal Bengal Tiger, swamp deer, black buck, Gharial crocodile and Gangetic dolphins. The region extends from these lowlands, which includes riberine forests and grassland , into the siwalik hills, which are covered in chir, pine and sal trees (shorearobusta). Sal are said to be favored by Bishnu, and Buddha was born under on in Lumbini. These trees are also valuable source of hardwood in Nepal. Jungle activities are a step away with a thrilling chance to encounter willife . There are several moods of travel through this astonishing landscape, is each providing a different perspective and experience and each with a seasoned guide, including jeep safari, elephant back tour, canoe ride and event the nature going aabout on foot.
We have various jungle sarai activities in Bardia National Park. If you are willing to go Bardia National Park, You will see the rare Royal Banjal Tiger and Wild Elephant.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1350 m) airport and Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Nepaljung and an hour drive to Bardia National park. Overnight at Cottage.
Day 04/05: Jungle Safari activities in Bardia National park. Overnight at Cottage.
Day 06: Drive back to Nepaljung and fly to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in Nepali traditional restaurant with cultural performance.
Day 07: Transfer to the international airport for your onward destination.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and drop by private a/c transport.
- Major meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the safari trip.
- Jungale Safari Activities in Bardia National park.
- Standard accommodation 3 night in Kathmandu including Bed and Breakfast.
- Three Night Bardia National park.
- Government license holder tour guide.
- Bardia National park fee and permit.
- Domestic Air ticket from (Kathmandu-Nepaljung-Kathmandu).
- Grounded transport from and to Kathmandu.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant.
- All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour in Kathmandu.
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal belongings and Equipment.
- Tips for tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view